Entrepreneurship: Sales Training, Techniques and Methods
Master
the art of sales by learning unconventional proven tactics that really work
What you'll learn
- 2.25
Hours & 39 lectures of exclusive content
- Secrets
to selling digital and physical products
- Max
your sales on Udemy, Skillshare, Etsy, Fiverr & eBay
- Learn
conventional and unconventional methods to get paid
- Hands
on instruction how to become a master in sales
Description
Entrepreneurship: Sales Training,
Techniques and Methods
Have you
tried to sell products and only failed, have you taken business in school and
yet not able to learn how to get sales. Are you struggling with online sales
and getting results? If you answered yes to one or all of those questions
then this class is right for you.
I created
this class to help students just like yourself. Often I am asked how you
get all those sales, how is it done what are your secrets. Above all I am
not good just in one business I do eBay, Etsy and Udemy among many other
different niches and businesses. As they say variety is the spice of life but
when it comes to eCommerce you never want to put all your eggs in one basket.
This is
the only class you really would as its essentially what really gets you sales.
Focus of this class to learn conventional & unconventional methods that are
hands on how to sell stuff online with the bulk concentrated on physical and
virtually products. The focus to get you to learn sales in different niches but
while the concepts are interchangeable and should work everywhere.
See you
in class,
Your
instructor
Sergey
************************
INSTRUCTOR
BACKGROUND
I've been
an entrepreneur and ecommerce seller since the year 2001. I have helped and
coached thousands of students online and in person and got over 200,000+
students enrolled in all my online classes. I would love to share the secrets
of my success with you, it is my personal mission to help get you to be your
best. Learn from my experience and expertise so you can take your business to
the next level and beyond.
************************
BONUSES
& OFFICE HOURS
With the
paid purchase of this course you get the following...
* Free
15-min GoogleHangout coaching session to help you with any problems you might
have with your online business
* Super
fast answers to questions ask me course related questions anytime with
responses within 24 hours or less
* Office
hours when I hold 30 min-1 hour free sessions answering any of your
questions live
************************
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Finish
100% of class and get rewarded with a beautiful certificate that would be
emailed to you. Use this to enhance your resume, show proof of expertise or
extra curricular training. Print it out and frame it on your wall it is
something you should be proud of.
************************
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
The
course comes with an unconditional backed Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee so
you can try this course risk free. I am sure you will love this course, this is
not just a guarantee it is my personal promise to you that you will succeed and
I will help you out so you too can get great results. With paid purchase
you receive lifetime access, any future revisions or additional lectures
free of charge plus unlimited instructor support.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become an entrepreneur and start selling products online


0 Comments